Registration and CPR number upon arrival in Denmark
To become registered and receive a CPR number your stay in Denmark must exceed 3 months.
- If you live in Gladsaxe Municipality, you have to go to the International House Copenhagen, Gyldenløvsgade 11, 1600 København or Citizen Service, Rådhus Alle 7, 2860 Søborg.
- If your stay in Denmark is less than 3 months, do not register.
The steps in the registration process
- Book an appointment at the Gladsaxe Citizen Service
- Meet in person at the Gladsaxe Citizen Service:
- Passport or National ID Card
- Lease/ lodging host statement
- EU Citizens: Registration certificate (registration certificate can be obtained from the SIRI)
- Not EU Citizens: Residence permit (residence permit can be obtained from Immigration SIRI
- Children’s birth certifacate if you bring children.
- Marriage certificate if you are married